We are so pleased to finally be back and are looking forward to working with you again to help you achieve your goals!
As per Government guidelines, we have put in place a process to keep you and our team safe during your visit to the club. We have introduced a booking system to allow us to control the number of people in the gym and ensure we have adequate time to thoroughly clean down all equipment in-between sessions. Booking is required for part of the track and trace scheme.
In order to control numbers and ensure social distancing, the gym is currently operating with the following restrictions.
• Bookable 90-minute time slots with a maximum of 15 members using the gym at any time.
• When walking through the club please stay to the left-hand side of the corridors and use the appropriate sanitising stations before entering and when leaving any exercise area.
• In line with government guidance, you must wear a face covering at all times within the centre except during physical activity.
• During your session, please ensure that you clean down any kit you use immediately after you have finished using it.
• The water machine within the gym has been temporarily removed. Members are advised to bring enough water to last for the duration of their workout.
• No changing or shower facilities will be available within the Leisure Centre until further notice. Please come "gym ready" i.e., wearing your workout clothes
Enhanced cleaning regimes for the Gym suite
We will be sanitising the gym equipment and high contact touch points regularly throughout each Gym session
at the end of every night. We will be using a process that disinfects the Gym equipment / Gym suite using a fogging machine.
Note that these procedures will be adapted as and when required.